Nichem Industries was founded in 1988 with a vision to provide excellence in the reactive dyes segment catering
to the textiles industry. Today, the firm has grown into a platform for innovation, customer-centricity, and global manufacturing standards.
The firm has been endowed with strong relationships across 25 countries, supplying reactive dyes to fulfil the
quality parameters of leading retail brands like H&M, GAP, Walmart, and several others. With a family of 8 home-grown
brands and four distinct laboratories, Nichem is at the forefront of the reactive dye value chain serving global textile leaders.
33 YearsOf Growth & Excellence
25+ CountriesUse Nichem’s Offerings
15,000 MTOf Annual Dyestuff Production Capacity
8 BrandsTo Serve a Wide Range of Needs and Use-Cases
The firm has achieved this stellar growth because of its three foundational values:
- Feedback, Data, and Technological Excellence Driven Manufacturing.
- Extreme Focus on Customer Needs.
- Equal Attention to the People, Planet, and Profits.
Alongside the growth in scale and offerings, Nichem Industries has received global accolades, accreditations, and certifications like:
- Global Organic Textile Standard Certification
- Eco Passport from Oeko-Tex®
- Zero Discharge Hazardous Chemicals Certification
- ISO 14001:2015 for Our Environment Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 for Occupational Health & Safety
- ISO 9001:2015 for Quality Management Systems
Our work culture is defined by a sense of innovation and drives to provide the finest solutions to a wide range of customer needs. This reflects in the investments we have made in our human capital and the Research & Development platforms we have created to continuously improve our offerings.
Over the last three decades, we have firmly worked alongside our customers and their needs. We understand that our business grows when their business grows. And hence, we have established a strong feedback loop between their need-map and our operations. Today, we are equipped with the technology and resources for enhancing our reactive dye offerings to perfectly suit the needs of each of the customers we serve.
While our firm is technology-centric, we deeply value the human capital we have. Our teams are provided adequate training, tools, and freedom to make decisions that provide optimal results and nourish innovation.
The management team and each employee at Nichem Industries are invested in the idea of the planet, people, and profits in that order. That is why we have worked throughout our manufacturing and operations processes to positively impact our surroundings and the lives we touch.
Leading the global high-end specialty reactive dyes vertical with excellence in quality and a bridge of trust established with each customer while contributing to and caring for our precious environment.
Delivering on our brand promise with co-creation powered by innovative sustainable solutions, technological advancement, and operational excellence.
3000 MTUnit I
8000 MTUnit II
4000 MTUnit III
Our Manufacturing setup has been engineered for consistency, efficiency, and scale. We run three production units with a combined annual dyestuff production capacity of 15,000 MT per Annum, including both commodity and specialty reactive dyes.
Zero Defect Batches
Over the years, with data-driven analyses and feedback, our team has perfected a wide range of reaction processes like Sulphonation, Cyanuration, Acetylation, Reduction, Condensation, as well as advanced technologies like Isolation, Clarification, Filtration, Reverse Osmosis, and Spray Drying. Put together, these technologies have helped achieve zero-defect batches at scale.
We have extensively invested in creating a shop-floor environment that results in a zero-error production cycle. This includes consistent checks and balances, quality benchmarking, and rigorous testing throughout the manufacturing and delivery stages to consistently deliver globally acclaimed customized solutions for the reactive dyes vertical.
Hazard Free Atmosphere
Each individual on the shop-floor undergoes occupational safety training that matches global standards to ensure the end-to-end safety of human capital and the surrounding environment.
The firm's focus on innovation, customer-centricity, and quality consistency is backed by the investments made in the laboratory infrastructure. Over the years, Nichem Industries has developed four in-house laboratories:
- Research & Development Centre: Our dedicated R&D Centre is equipped with technology and human capital deployed to perfect our processes and develop entirely new ranges of solutions & offerings.
- Analytical Lab: The Analytical Lab is responsible for measuring, attuning, and achieving a targeted Yield Point and Percentage Purity Level that make all our offerings value-driven using technologies like HPLC. The entire production lead time can last for days or weeks to get the high-quality standard output. The Analytical Lab ensures that any intermediate procured and any reaction intermediates formed, meet intermediates’ form meets our benchmarks of quality to ensure a seamless manufacturing process that results in our standard dye output.
- Quality Control Lab: The Quality Control Lab ensures that our manufactured reactive dyes satisfy the prescribed target specifications during our production process. It checks each produced batch for consistency across quality parameters and flags even the minutest of deviations.
- Application Development Centre: Our focus on customers reflects the highest degree in our Application Development Centres (ADCs). Each of the ADCs has been engineered to provide technical services for fibre, yarn, fabric, and garment production, by replicating the manufacturing process of your textile processing unit. This removes the possible discrepancy between our offerings and your needs.
Along with our four laboratories, we have an on-demand Technical Service team that provides consulting to help you attain targeted attributes with our customized offerings.
Mr. Harshad PatelManaging Director
Mr. Hitesh PatelDirector
Our Operating Principles
All the team members in the Organization follow the model of action as - “The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified, and God will be in them.”
Customers are at the Centre of Our Growth.
- Our customers are the catalysts and originators of our growth. Our offerings, solutions, and strategies will always remain a function of helping them solve the most pressing problems with our innovation, consistency, and excellence.
Innovation is in Our Everyday Plan.
- Innovation will never take a backseat in our corporate strategy. We shall lead with innovation, based on the insights we derive from our global reach of customers. All our innovations will yield tangible value for the customers, markets, and segments we serve.
We Actively Invest in Human Capital.
- We do and continue to actively invest in our people. We will make sure they are equipped with technologies, tools, training, and processes to produce their best work day in and day out.